Fruit and Vegetable Dehydration and Drying Machines
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
This line has features of easy operation. It has features of nice seal, high efficiency, fully automatic, low energy consumption and so on.The belt is made with clean materials which can match different foods requirement.The belt speed can be controlled by inverter.The series of microwave oven is widely used in industry, agriculture, chemical, medicine, wood and so on.
|Microwave output frequency||2450±50MHz|
|Microwave input apparent power||≤70KVA|
|Microwave output power||≥50KW|
|Microwave power adjustment range||10-200KW(adjustable)|
|Microwave leakage limit||(mW/cm2):<1|
1Q: How long is your delivery timre?
A: Generally speaking, it is 4-12days if the machines are in stock. Or it is 21-30days if the goods are out of stock.
2Q: Could you supply all the parameters about the machines?
A: Of couse. We are delighted to supply all the informtion that you want to know.
3Q: How about the after sale service?
A: We will send our engineers to your factory for installation and training.
4Q: Will your company supply us the formula?
A: We supply the turnkey service including formula.
Does Italy use pasta straws?
- 1、Now, your favorite Italian staple can do more than just making your tummy full and your heart happy. People have recently started to see pasta straws as a
- 2、Dec 2, 2019 - Pasta straws like those from Stroodles are edible, sustainable ... in Italy using the edible alternative to cut back on plastic waste, pasta straws have ... plastic straws won't fix the plastic-waste problem, but everything we can do
- 3、Nov 23, 2019 - Why is it so important to eliminate the use of straws? According to a research by the Strawless Ocean Movement, plastic was found in the
- 4、Sep 18, 2019 - Bucatini pasta straws, which look more like a long ziti. ... has created Canù, a gluten-free straw made in Italy using corn and rice. Obviously, it is completely biodegradable, does not contain any type of harmful substance,
- 5、Nov 23, 2019 - Why is it so important to eliminate the use of straws? According to a research by the Strawless Ocean Movement, plastic was found in the
What are pasta straws?
- 1、Nov 23, 2019 - Hence the idea for a new edible straw, 100% biodegradable, produced with organic, gluten-free and non-GMO pasta. The revolutionary straw,
- 2、Jul 23, 2018 - Straws made from sugar, wheat, bamboo and pasta are vying to replace the now-reviled plastic ones. But are any up to the task?
- 3、Paper straws decomposing in 30-60 days is great, but Pasta EcoStraws will decompose overnight and are completely edible. SAFE: Because pasta straws only
- 4、PASTA LA VISTA SOGGY PAPER STRAWS; 1HR+ USE TIME & FLAVOURLESS; 100% BIODEGRADABLE | EDIBLE | VEGAN - wheat & water only
- 5、But did anyone see the pasta straw coming? In a continuous effort to reduce our carbon footprint, an easy foray