Automatic Tortilla Maker Machine/ Doritos making machine
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
Doritos/Tortilla/Corn chips are kinds of snacks made from corn powder, which are cut and then fried. The main raw materials are corn powder, vegetable oil, salt and water. Although usually made of yellow corn(as pictured), they also can be made of white or red corn. After frying and flavoring, we get very crunchy triangle or other shapes chips, which are popular with both children and adult.
1. Raw Materials: Corn Powder as Usual
2. Products: All shapes of Doritos, shapes like round, triangle, hexagon etc. The size of products can be changed according to clients’ requirements.
3. Capacity: 120-150 KG/H, 200-250 KG/H
4. Flow Chart: Mixing—Extrusion —Shaping —Separating—Frying/Baking —Flavoring
5. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it according to customers' local voltage of different countries.
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade stainless steel.
Service & Turnkey Solution
1.) Consultation service before, during,and after sales.
2.) Project planning and design service.
3.) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional.
4.) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer.
5.) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally.
6.) New production techniques and formulas.
7.) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
Tortilla Machine for sale | eBay
The Original Mexican Tortilla Machines
▷ 3 Best Automatic Tortilla Machine (Must Read Reviews) For
BE&SCO Manufacturing: Commercial Tortilla, Flatbread
Automatic Tortilla Maker Machine
Fully-automatic tortilla maker | This machine is an integral part
The 10 Best Tortilla Makers in 2020 | Food Shark Marfa
Tortilla Depot: Tortilla Making Machines, Corn Grinders and
Who invented pasta straws?
- 1、Nov 23, 2019 - The Italian eating straw is made of rice and corn, gluten free and therefore also suitable for coeliacs. It is also GMO-free and completely
- 2、Nov 23, 2019 - Stroodles company offers 100% biodegradable pasta straw that can be ... The mythical plastic straw will soon disappear in bars and restaurants. ... Researchers invent HelloMask, a transparent and biodegradable face mask
- 3、Aug 26, 2019 - The straws, made by an Italian manufacturer that also produces regular pasta, are the same shape and size as a standard plastic straw
- 4、Oct 9, 2019 - Paper straws get soggy real quick and bamboo straws are sometimes made of resin (plastic) so people are using pasta straws
- 5、Nov 23, 2019 - The Italian eating straw is made of rice and corn, gluten free and therefore also suitable for coeliacs. It is also GMO-free and completely
How are straws made?
- 1、Many straws are made from polystyrene, the same plastic that makes expanded polystyrene foam—better known as "Styrofoam"—which we're targeting with our
- 2、Amazon.com: Astraws Paper Straws, 300 ct, Made In USA, Sturdy, Won't Fall Apart, Biodegradable, White, Water-Resistant, No Paper-Taste, Eco Friendly, Save
- 3、Jan 2, 2019 - When Aardvark Straws was created in 2007, he says it was in part because of a demand from zoos, aquariums, and cruise ships that wanted to
- 4、Aardvark paper straws were re-introduced in response to an anti-plastic moment. The straws are made in the USA and are the most sustainable and durable
- 5、Jun 21, 2018 - Workmen created these early artificial straws by winding paper around a thin cylindrical form, then covering them in paraffin. Often, they were
How do you make edible straws?
- 1、Apr 16, 2019 - They are made of seven parts rice flour and three parts tapioca powder. The innovative product was born from concerns about the impact of
- 2、I'd like to make some root beer float cupcakes. The recipe suggests garnishing them with a decorative (non-edible) straw. But I'd like to kick things up a notch: is
- 3、Remove from the oven and smooth out the bubbles with a spoon or spatula. Make sure it is cool enough to
- 4、Save the environment! Eat your straws
- 5、Jul 1, 2019 - The answer relies on making straws edible. If eaten rather than thrown away, their environmental impact will be zero. The project's title derives